This Adobe Photoshop Essentials course will teach you Photoshop Retouching as well as Photoshop for graphic design.
What you’ll learn
Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course Site
- You will be able to start earning money from your Photoshop Skills.
- You will be able to add Photoshop to your CV
- Learn how to have over 20 of your own projects to add to your portfolio.
- You will create social media post images for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & Youtube.
- You will be able to mask anything… including the dreaded hair!
- Clearcut images.
- Create amazing typography.
- You will create popular visual styles.
- You will create distorted images.
- Learn how to create graphics from scratch.
- You will retouch photographs like a professional.
- You will create a postcard.
- Create posters.
- Create advertising.
- Resize Images.
- Build a flyer.
- Change the color or images.
- Fix the colors in photographs
- You will change eye & hair colors.
- Learn how to combine 2 photographs to create amazing compositions.
- You will put a storm in a teacup.
- Learn how to create a text that looks like a stone.
- You will build a logo with the type that wraps around it like a badge.
- You will create a text that wraps around a woman.
- Learn how to build a multipage banner advertising project.
- You will create more background in an image from thin air.
- You will remove people from images.
- Learn how to remove graffiti from a wall.
- You will clear cut images of people, shoes & other products.
- You will create realistic shadows
- Learn how to create text wraps around colored smoke.
- You will build duotone images like the Spotify effect
- You will create images with an anaglyph effect
- Learn how to turn your images into realistic oil paintings
- You’ll know how to add halftone effects to your images.
You will bend images to reveal background images.
- Learn how to distort a logo to bend around real-life photographs and objects.
- You retouch an overweight person to make them appear slim.
- You’ll build spray paint style graffiti using brushes.
- Learn how to make a galaxy appear out of a man’s head.
- Create paper cut effects inside of a font.
- Build text with 3D paint dripping from it.
- You’ll retouch a face to move pimples & freckles.
- You’ll remove dust & scratches from an old photograph.
- Change yellow teeth to white teeth.
- You’ll build a fantasy image where you put an island, ocean & clouds inside a small bottle.
- Any version of Adobe Photoshop, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required
Hi there, my name is Dan Scott. I am an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for Photoshop.
Are you struggling to learn Photoshop on your own? This course will allow you to use Photoshop professionally. You will be able to add Photoshop to your CV & start getting paid for your Photoshop skills.
In this course, I will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop. You’ll learn how to use Photoshop for use in Graphic Design & for Photoshop Retouching. You will create lots of your own projects that you can add to your own portfolio to help your employment.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Photoshop, photography or design. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
You will learn the Photoshop ‘secret sauce’ whereby we will magically enhance our background and when necessary completely remove people from images.
There are exercise files available to download so that you can follow along with me in the videos. There are lots of assignments I will set so that you can practice the skills you have learned.
If you have never opened Photoshop before or you have already opened Photoshop and are struggling with the basics, follow me and together we will learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start using Photoshop in their career & get paid for their Photoshop skills.
- Newbie’s, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to design their own graphics and edit their own photos from scratch
- Last updated 11/2019