Canva 2019 Master Course | Use Canva to Grow your Business
Design 20+ Graphics for your Business with a Canva Certified Teacher
What you’ll learn
- Discover all the latest features now available with Canva 2.0
Learn the fundamentals of Canva & graphic design while having fun
Build a strong brand identity & a brand style guide for your business
- Use Canva to create 20+ visuals you need to promote your business
- Discover how to make a positive first impression with all your designs
- You will need a laptop or desktop computer and an Internet connection. No previous design skills required.
Did you know that Canva recently went through a massive update (Sept 2018)?
People now call it Canva 2.0.
I’m sure you want to learn the latest cool things you can do with Canva right? If you do, you are in the right place!
This course is Canva 2.0 ready, meaning it will cover all the latest features and functionalities of the platform.
Some of these new features include: publishing your designs directly on social media from Canva, Scheduling social media posts from Canva, creating animated text and GIFs and building simple websites and landing pages with Canva!
Another wonderful thing happened since I launched this course here on Udemy: Canva reached out to me and invited me to become a Canva Certified Creative™ , which is a select group of Canva certified instructors. This “brand ambassador” status gives me access to new features, but also allows me to communicate with Canva on a regular basis, helping me better understand all the subtleties of the platform.
By joining this course you’ll also gain access to a mastermind group on facebook where I publish tutorials and Canva news weekly.
All this probably makes me the perfect instructor to teach you how to use Canva like a pro and become a better graphic designer.
I strongly believe this course is different from the other courses about Canva on this platform
Let me tell you how:
First it’s a Master Course, meaning we will go into details to present all the features and functionalities of Canva & Canva 2.0, this wonderful and free app that will allow you to create stunning designs in no time! In this course, we will dive a bit deeper.
Second, I wanted the course to be as hands-on & practical as possible for you. It will not only teach you how to use Canva, but will help you develop a brand identity for your business or organization. Your brand identity is indeed the foundation upon which you should build your company’s communication. It includes your mission, vision, target audience, personality and core values. We will make sure to cover all these fundamentals of graphic design before we start designing.
Then, instead of creating some random graphics to teach you how to use Canva, we will start by designing a Brand Style Guide. Of course, we will do this with Canva! A brand style guide is a document that explains how an organization visually presents itself to the world. It provides guidelines about the logo, the color palette, the typography, the imagery style and the tone of voice. In section 4, I’ll show you step-by-step how to use Canva to create your very own brand style guide. You will then use this document during the rest of the course to create a complete set of visuals that will be useful to promote your brand.
Here is a list of the 20 projects included in the course:
- Your brand style guide
- A Facebook Profile Picture
- A Facebook Cover
- An Instagram Quote
- A YouTube Thumbnail
- A YouTube Channel Art
- A Twitter Post
- A Twitter Header
- A Linkedin Profile Photo
- A Linkedin Banner
- Some Hero Images for your Blog/Website
- Featured Images for your Blog Posts
- An Author Photo for your Bio
- Custom Letterheads
- Custom Enveloppes
- Business Cards
- A powerful Pitch Deck Presentation (Canva 2.0)
- A mini Website to invite people to join you on social media (Canva 2.0)
- A Landing Page to get people to sign up for your event (Canva 2.0)
Coming very soon:
21. Animated GIFs (Canva 2.0)
By the end of this 7-hour master course you will have created a full set of consistent visuals that will actually help you promote your brand. You will have mastered Canva and will be able to use it to produce any kind of visuals you need in the future, allowing you to save time, money and take your design skills to the next level!
Enroll now and let’s get this party started!!
Who this course is for:
- Virtual assistants who need to create professional graphics & designs for their clients
- Social media managers and visual content creators
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to create a strong brand
- Freelancers who want to boost their career on Fiverr, Upwork, etc.
- Beginner designers and anyone interested in graphic design.
Created by Ronny Hermosa
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 6.56 GB