Complete Login and Registration System in PHP and MYSQL
Learn to create a Complete login and registration system using PHP and MYSQLI with latest password Hashing Techniques.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to create your own Login and Registration System.
You will be able to Validate each and everything in a form.
You will be able to make “Remember me” or “Keep me logged in” Functionality just like on Facebook using Cookies.
- You will be able to secure your passwords using latest Password Hashing technique.
- You will be a pro at using Cookies.
- You will able to change Password.
- You will be able to make your Login / Registration system more secure and reliable.
- You will be able to protect pages and make them available only for registered users.
- You should be able to use PC at beginner level.
This Course is FULLY UPDATED for current needs!
Whenever someone wants to take PHP and MYSQL course, first question that they ask is “Does your course includes Latest password Hashing technique? Because MD5 is no more Secure”. Answer to that question is “Yes”. This course covers the latest password hashing technique to secure your passwords. I have a full section just for password hashing. MD5 is really no more secure and we can’t rely on that.
Second question that people ask is “Does your course include MYSQLi? Because MYSQLi is more secure and better as compared to just MYSQL”. Yes My course is with MYSQLI with an “i”.
This course covers complete Login and Registration system in PHP and MYSQL from scratch. The main functionalities that you will be learning in this course are:
1. Making Passwords and database secure. Covers secure approach for password encryption.
2. Validating each and everything.
3. Giving image a unique name.
4. “Remember Me” Functionality Using cookies.
5. Change password feature.
6. Making pages to be available only for registered members.
First we will make sign up system where user will provide required values and we will process those values and validate them in PHP and after complete validation we will save those values in our MYSQL database that we will create before validation.
Following is what my students are saying about the course:
“Great course. I’ve learned a lot that I didn’t learn in my php class.” – Ioannis Batsios
“instructor gives a good understanding of the login and registration system. he takes the time to try to answer any questions you may have. code is included so you can go over any thing you don’t understand, until you get it” – Mike Lane
“Great course, very informative and easy to follow along. Good logical flow.” – Zach Zasada
“As a newbie on php, this course helped me out a lot! Thank you sir!” – Paula Allera
After Enrolling in the course if you don’t like it then don’t worry you are protected by 30 days money back guarantee. Now just jump in and start learning. Will See you inside. Thank You!
- This course is for those who don’t know how to make a Login / Registration System for their websites.
- This course is for those who don’t know how to work with session and cookies.
- This course is for who don’t know how to make “Remember me” Functionality.
- This course is for those who don’t know how to secure their password using hashing.
- This course is for those who don’t know how to protect pages and make them available only for registered users.
Created by Usman Raoof, Fahad Chaudhry
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 902.45 MB