Embedded Linux Step By Step Using Beaglebone Black
Learn ARM Linux systems, Embedded Linux building blocks, Busybox, Beaglebone interfacing Projects, and much more
What you’ll learn
Understanding ROM –Uboot-Kernel boot process on Linux-ARM systems and Testing
Kernel, Bootloaders compilations Step-by-Step and testing on Beaglebone Hardware
U-Boot, MLO, SPL, explanation, and Testing
Understanding various subsystems of AM335x SOC such as GPIOs, I2C, MMC, boot modes, etc
Understanding platform devices and how it works
Understanding ARM-board configuration files
Linux device Tree
Understating various boot modes of AM335x
eMMC OS updating and booting new Debian OS
Serial booting (UART)
Busybox compilations and Testing
Configuring and using Buildroot on Beablebone
Writing uEnv dot txt from scratch and Testing
Using I2C tools on BBB
Hardware interfacing projects and ‘C’ application development using Eclipse IDE
Interfacing external LEDs, 7 segment displays, and code development
Interfacing LCD and related projects
Interfacing MPU6050 sensor and tilt sensing
Basic knowledge of Linux commands may be required
Basic ‘C’ Programming knowledge may be required but not mandatory
Update: English closed captions have been added, transcript available
Update # 1: MPU6050 interfacing and tilt sensing tutorials added
Update # 2: LCD interfacing tutorials added
The course is designed for Beginners to Advanced audience.
A comprehensive and practical course on learning Embedded Linux systems on Beaglebone hardware
100% hands-on and step by step explanation using hardware
This Course Demystifies learning Embedded Linux Systems and running embedded Linux and its various components on the Beaglebone hardware. See above “what will I learn?? “ section to understand what this course promises!
- Interesting Hardware interfacing projects and well explained inner working details step by step
- ‘C’ application development using Eclipse IDE for your Beaglebone hardware
- At the end of each section students will have exciting assignments to complete which strengthen their understanding deeply
- Embedded Linux quizzes to test your understanding.
- Q/A supportMy promise!
I will personally answer your questions about this material, either privately or in a group discussion. If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get, No questions asked a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. But I am confident you won’t need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you.
Learning the order of FastBit Embedded Brain Academy Courses,
If you are a beginner in the field of embedded systems, then you can take our courses in the below-mentioned order.
This is just a recommendation from the instructor for beginners.
1) Microcontroller Embedded C Programming: absolute beginners(Embedded C)
2) Embedded Systems Programming on ARM Cortex-M3/M4 Processor(ARM Cortex M4 Processor specific)
3) Mastering Microcontroller with Embedded Driver Development(MCU1)
4) Mastering Microcontroller: TIMERS, PWM, CAN, RTC, LOW POWER(MCU2)
5) Mastering RTOS: Hands-on FreeRTOS and STM32Fx with Debugging(RTOS)
6) ARM Cortex M Microcontroller DMA Programming Demystified(DMA)
7) STM32Fx Microcontroller Custom Bootloader Development(Bootloader)
8) Embedded Linux Step by Step using Beaglebone Black(Linux)
9) Linux device driver programming using Beaglebone Black(LDD1)
Who this course is for:
- Students who are looking to explore the world of Linux on ARM
- Professionals or students work on Embedded Linux systems
Created by FastBit Embedded Brain Academy, Kiran Nayak
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 2.90 GB