Everyday English: Brush Up On Your English Grammar
English is one of the easiest languages to learn, isn’t it? Get ready for your IELTS or TOEFL with this GRAMMAR course.
What you’ll learn
- By studying this course you will attain the standard of English needed to express yourself and your ideas clearly.
This will benefit you in your current workplace, in finding new jobs and in all areas of future study.
When you have completed Everyday English, you will be ideally placed to progress to Business English or IELTS course.
- English Grammar test is available
- You should study this course if:
- You find communicating by letter or email difficult.
- Your report writing needs improvement.
|Nowadays in the competitive job market it is necessary to speak English. However English is not only the most useful language in the world. It is also one of the easiest languages to learn.If you want a good job in business, technology, or science, then you must start learning English. And… with a native speaker you will also gain a bit of British accent.
Each grammar lesson of this course begins with a set of clearly stated objectives and an explanation of its place in the overall programme of study.
There are 16 grammar lessons and numerous self-assessment tests and activities to measure your progress within each lesson. So, join the course and brush up your English grammar before taking any English test.
- Our course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their general standard of English, be it for enhancing job prospects or simply for personal satisfaction.
- Intermediate level and above.
Created by IDEA London Academy
Last updated 8/2016
Size: 373.71 MB
Download here: Udemy – Everyday English Brush Up On Your English Grammar