Introduction To Python For Ethical Hacking
Learn How To Use Python for Ethical Hacking and Build an Nmap Network Scanner from Scratch
- Understand the Basics of Python
- Learn How to Install Python on Kali Linux
- Understand PyCharm and its Basic Functionality
- Learn How To Use Nmap in Pycharm
- Understand Indentation in Python
- Discover How to Use Basic Commands in Python
- Learn About Conditional Statements
- Discover Lists, Arrays and Dictionaries
- Learn How To Manipulate Strings
- Handle File Reading and Manipulation
- Learn How To Use Functions in Python
- Build an Nmap Scanner for Ethical Hacking Purposes
- Notebook or Journal to Take Lots of Notes
- Open Mind and Willingness to Implement
Updated 27 July 2016
Brute Force Cracking with Python
This course is strictly for information use only. The course lessons have been designed within a closed network. None of these techniques should be used on public networks as there are serious consequences if you are caught.
Lets get started and learn how to use Python for Ethical Hacking.
You will learn the basics of Python and learn how to install Python on Kali Linux.
You will also discover the world of PyCharm and its basic functionality. You will also learn how to install modules including Nmap.
You will be introduced to indentation and other basic functions in Python.
After taking this course, you will know some of the basic commands in Python, conditional statements, lists, arrays and dictionaries.
You will also be introduced to strings and how to manipulate strings. Learn how to manage, read and manipulate files and functions in Python.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build your very own Nmap network scanner and your very own brute force password cracker to perform ethical hacking with.
Get started today, this course comes with a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee.
- Anyone Wanting to Learn How To Use Python
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to Use Python for Ethical Hacking
Created by Nikhil Parekh
Last updated 7/2016
Size: 263.49 MB
Download here: Udemy – Introduction To Python For Ethical Hacking