Microfrontends With React: A Complete Developer’s Guide
Build incredibly scalable apps with a micro frontends architecture
What you’ll learn
Use micro frontends to architect an app that dozens of teams can work on at the same time
Structure your apps to scale to millions of users
Understand how to divide a monolithic app into multiple sub-apps
Coordinate data exchanged between your micro frontends
Apply a production-style workflow with a full CI/CD pipeline
Deploy your micro frontends to Amazon Web Services with CloudFront
Isolate rules styling by applying CSS-scoping techniques
Judge whether micro frontends are an appropriate choice for your application
Basic understanding of React
Congratulations! You’ve found the most popular, most complete, and most up-to-date resource online for learning how to use micro frontends!
Thousands of other engineers have learned micro frontends, and you can too. This course uses a time-tested, battle-proven method to make sure you understand exactly how micro frontends work, and will get you a new job working as a software engineer or help you build that app you’ve always been dreaming about.
The difference between this course and all the others: you will understand the design patterns used by top companies to build massively popular web apps.
Micro frontends are used to divide a large app into a series of smaller apps. This provides a set of unique benefits to any frontend:
- Author smaller, easier to understand codebases
- Use a different set of libraries for each sub-app – bring the best tool for the job!
- Deploy each portion separately – limit the chance of interrupting your users
- Allow each of your engineering teams to work independently
This new architecture is popular, but there is a lot of misinformation online. This course has been developed with input from top engineers to ensure total technical accuracy. Additionally, you’ll learn how to evaluate whether microservices are a good choice for your application.
What will you build?
This course features hundreds of videos with dozens of custom diagrams to help you understand how micro frontends work. No prior experience is necessary. Through tireless, patient explanations and many interesting practical examples, you’ll learn the fundamentals of building dynamic and live web apps using micro frontends.
Each topic included in this course is added incrementally, to make sure that you have a solid foundation of knowledge. You’ll find plenty of discussions added in to help you understand exactly when and where to use each aspect of micro frontends.
Below is a partial list of the topics you’ll find in this course:
- Learn design patterns used by the largest companies in the world
- Understand when to use micro frontends
- Link multiple apps together using a tiered routing system
- Scope CSS on your page to prevent cross-app contamination
- Avoid sharing state between apps to promote isolation
- Deploy each portion of your app independently to avoid production bugs
- Scaffold a CI/CD pipeline to automate your release process
- Utilize multiple front-end frameworks in the same app
- Maximize performance by using module federation
I built this course to save you hundreds of hours of self-study. I’ve put years of my own experience into this course to save you time. Sign up today and join me in mastering micro frontends.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers looking to scale frontend apps
Size: 3.25 GB