Primer On Blockchain And Bitcoin: Fundamentals And Use Cases
Learn the fundamentals of Blockchain and Bitcoin. Everything you need on Cryptocurrency, use cases, and safe storage!
What you’ll learn
- Master the basic concepts of Blockchain and understand why it is a technological revolution
- Build a technical intuition of how the computer science of Blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum works
- Empower you to make informed decisions in the Blockchain world and critically reflect on news in the space
- Understand the use cases of Blockchain today with a deep-dive on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
- Provide a first practical guide on buying, owning, and trading digital assets
- Willingness to learn an insane amount of new things
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
- No specific knowledge is required – bring your passion to understand Blockchain technology
Welcome to this Blockchain and Bitcoin course that will teach you everything you need to understand Blockchain and cryptocurrency on a technical level and assess their business impact! This course will help you to form your own opinions about the merits of Blockchain technology as well as business use cases. It will also provide an introduction to buying, storing, and trading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
There are a couple of other course options on this topic out there, but this is without a doubt the most effective and comprehensive course on the market. This is why:
- Comprehensive syllabus, covering Blockchain fundamentals, technical intuitions, and practical tips for Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Focus on a business perspective, discussing use cases, and providing insights into how blockchains can transform industries
- Relevant and current material – the Blockchain world is constantly changing, this course will keep you up to date
- Constantly updated with new material and examples
- High-quality closed captions/subtitles – not the computer-generated gibberish most other courses have
- Heinrich is Senior Consultant at global top 3 strategies consulting firm with extensive work experience in digital technology
- Jens is an engineer and Senior Manager at a large e-commerce retailer with the first-hand experience on how Blockchains transform businesses
Did you ever want to understand Blockchains on a technical level and form an opinion about their business merits? No matter if you are a young consultant, a software engineer, an entrepreneur, or a student who wants to learn more about Blockchain, we will teach you the ins and outs of Blockchain and its most relevant applications.
These are some of the topics that we will cover:
- What is money and how do cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum compare
- How do Blockchains work on a technical level?
- What are consensus mechanisms like Proof of Work and Proof of Stake?
- Understand Blockchain forks, like Bitcoin vs. Bitcoin Cash
- A detailed discussion of relevant Blockchain use cases and business impact
- A practical guide on how to buy, store, and trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Technological outlook on scaling challenges and next-generation Blockchains
We are very much looking forward to teaching you these exciting Blockchain and cryptocurrency skills for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano, and the like in this course. Welcome on board! Who is the target audience?
- Everybody interested in understanding the basic concepts of the Blockchain
- Business professionals wanting to learn Blockchain use cases for their industries
- Investors interested in cryptocurrencies and underlying mechanics
- Students eager to build a technical intuition of how Blockchains work
- Developers that want to understand the basics of Blockchain and the intuition behind it
Created by Heinrich Rusche, Jens Noertershaeuser
Last updated 6/2018
Size: 1.16 GB