Python 3 Bootcamp for Novice: Start programming in Python 3
Learn Basics of Python 3 Programming in easy and practical manner
What you’ll learn
- Install Python 3 on Windows and Setup the environment
Work on Python 3 on Raspberry Pi
Write simple and basic Python 3 programs on their own
- Write Python 3 Functions
- Use built-in functions in Python 3
- Write conditional statements
- Write loop logic
- Work with arithmetic, logical, and bitwise operators
- Write programs with Recursion
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Zeal and Enthusiasm to Learn something new
- Ambition to take your career to the next level
- A Computer or a Raspberry Pi and Internet Connection
Become a Python 3 Programmer and learn one of employers’ most requested professional skills of 2018! An excellent Python programmer makes more than $100000 (that’s five zeroes after one) a year.
This is detailed, simple, and yet straight-forward course for beginners on the Python 3 programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basics of programming, or want to get started with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course I will teach you the basics of Python 3.
With over 65 lectures and more than 6.5 hours of videos, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned to teach you the basics of Python 3! This course includes Lectures, PDFs, and python 3 example program files to give students in-depth idea of the programming with Python 3!
This course will teach you Python 3 in an easy yet practical manner. Every lecture comes with a full programming video and a corresponding downloadable code file! Learn in whatever manner is the most suitable for you!
We will start by helping you get Python 3 installed on your Windows computer. If you have a Raspberry Pi then it’s great! We can get started quickly without installing anything as Raspberry Pi comes with all the necessary tools to get started with Python 3 on Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Python 3 installation on Windows
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi and Raspbian OS Setup
- Python 3 on Raspberry Pi
- Python 3 Modes
- Running Python 3 Programs
- Basic Syntax
- Arithmetic Operators
- Precedence and Associativity of Operators
- Conditional Statements
- Logical and Bitwise Operators
- User Defined Functions
- and much more!
You will get lifetime access to over 40 lectures plus corresponding PDFs and Python program files for the video lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers and Developers
- Technical Managers
- Testers and QAs
- Database and System Administrators
- Electronics Engineers
- Data Science Professionals
- Business Analysts
- Anyone who wants to learn
Created by Ashwin Pajankar • 50,000+ Students Worldwide, BPB Online + 90 Million Books Sold
Last updated 4/2019
Size: 3.36 GB