The Complete C# And Object-Oriented Programming Course
The one and only course you need to learn C# and object-oriented programming (C# From A To Z | Downloadable Source Code)
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of programming using C# 7.
- Master object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Learn how to create variables and convert their data types in different ways.
- How to use DateTime and TimeSpan.
- Understand the loops (For, Foreach, While, and more).
- How to manipulate strings (Replace, Remove, Insert, Substring, and more).
- How to use arithmetic operators.
- Understand the logical operators.
- Work with comparison operators.
- Conditional statements (if and switch statements).
- Master the classes and understand the different types of classes (static, abstract, partial, sealed, and more).
- Learn the structures and enumerations and how to use them.
- The differences between classes and structs.
- Read and write files easily with C#.
- Understand Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Abstraction.
- Get familiar with Composition, Aggregation, and Association.
- Learn to encrypt and decrypt your data using C#.
- Build caesar cipher (encryption and decryption) yourself.
- Learn how to create different types of methods.
- The difference between static and non-static methods.
- How to use recursive methods.
- How to use the extension methods.
- Understand anonymous methods and how to create them.
- Understand the difference between pass by reference and pass by value.
- Master the powerful lambda expressions.
- How to use optional and named arguments.
- Work with arrays including multidimensional arrays and jagged arrays.
- Get familiar with the advanced concepts (Multithreading, Recursing, Generics & many more).
- Master the non-generics collections (ArrayLists, Hashtables, Stacks, Queues, and more).
- Master the generics collections (List<T>, dictionary<K,V>, SortedList<K,V> and more).
- How to create generic classes, methods, and arguments.
- How to debug and find errors easily in your code.
- Understand how stacks and queues work with real examples.
- How to handle exceptions (Exception Handling).
- How to use params keyword.
- How to use Stopwatch class.
- Understand how older tuples and new enhanced tuples work.
- Learn how to use NuGet and install packages.
- How to work with Delegates and Events.
- Delegates vs direct methods call.
- Work with Func, Action, and Predicate delegates.
- Learn how to use timers in C#.
- Make your application speaks using SpeechSynthesizer.
- Dynamic and Var keywords and differences between them.
- How to use LINQ (Language-Integrated Query).
- How to check the C# version and how to change it.
- Understand what is synchronous programming.
- Understand what is asynchronous programming.
- Differences between synchronous and asynchronous programming.
- Learn multi-threading theory and create multi-threaded applications.
- Understand deadlocks and how to solve them.
- Understand lock keyword, Mutex, Monitor, and Semaphores.
- How to use tasks, manage them and even cancel them.
- How to work with async and await keywords.
- Understand what is Serialization and Deserialization and how to use them.
- How to use attributes and create custom attributes.
- Understand the preprocessor directives and how to use them.
- Understand assemblies and versions.
- Work efficiently and smoothly with Visual Studio 2017.
- DLL files (Dynamic Link Libraries), How and why we use them.
- How to decompile DLL files.
- How to protect your DLL files.
- Visual Studio Community (The free edition of Visual Studio)
Hello and welcome to The Complete C# and Object-Oriented Programming Course, The one and only course you will need to learn C# and object-oriented programming. This is more like a collection of many courses brought together to help you learn C# and how to use it efficiently. This course is by far the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here’s why:
- The course will teach you almost everything you need to know regarding the powerful C# language.
- This course starts you with zero experience in programming and starts to level up to object-oriented programming till you reach the advanced concepts and topics of C# (Asynchronous Programming, LINQ, Generics, Collections, Delegates, and more).
- It will help you learn any programming languages other than C# later because the course discusses almost every programming concept and of course how to implement it in C#.
- You will experience more than 200 examples, 30 exercises, 24 assignments, and over 150 quiz questions.
- You will learn about the new features in C# (7.1 – 7.2 – 7.3) like Enhanced tuples, out variables, local functions, expression-bodied members, pattern matching, and other more features.
- This course will cover different encryption and decryption methods, plus explaining the theory of cryptography.
- You will be very familiar with Visual Studio and many of its features like snippets and how to use them and even create custom snippets.
- You will learn about real-world staff like naming conventions, the small little differences between data types, terminologies, programming concepts, and more.
- Understand the advanced concepts such as multithreading, the synchronous and asynchronous programming.
- Get familiar with the .Net framework structure and understand is the .Net framework
- Learn the history of C# language and differences between each version of C#.
- Learn how to work as professionals.
What other students who have taken this course say:
“I enjoyed the course. It’s comprehensive and covers most of everything you’d want to know about C# and .NET. There’s plenty of exercises and assignments in the course to help reinforce lessons. The course could be improved with the addition of a course project, but the instructor has assured me that there will be another course forthcoming that will cover this. I recommend this course for anyone who wants to learn more about C# and the .NET framework.”
“I am about 1/4 through this course, and I have to say it’s brilliant. I have tried to learn how to program with many different languages using many different courses on Uudemy and have given up either because the course moved too fast or was too technical for me to understand. However, this course is fantastic the material presented is very easy to digest and very informative while still engaging. So far I have learned about using build-in methods such as DateTime methods for my programs, creating and using classes using inheritance, encapsulation, and polymorphism. The course progresses on a nice incline in difficulty to test you on what you have just learned and it has coding exercises, assignments, and also quizzes to test yourself with. The instructor is also very friendly and is quick to answer your questions with a good level of detail. I would recommend this course for anyone wanting to learn c# or learn how to program in general using c# as a first language.”
“This course clearly covered the topics to understanding the language from a first-steps approach. I highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to learn the language and requires a video tutorial with enough exercises. — Thanks Ahmad”
“I’ve enrolled in countless other C# courses on UDEMY but always end up either getting bored or end up getting confused. In this course so far, the course has assignments that keep it fun for me, plus it covers all topics clearly to prevent me from getting confused. Thank You.”
“The course is comprehensive and well explained, undoubtedly the author knows what he is talking about and is pretty experienced with this kind of topic. Examples were short enough to make obvious what each pattern is all about. The author points out issues in different approaches and provides a solution. Never seen this kind of explanations before…Overall I find this course excellent”
“Great course!! The instructor has comprehensive knowledge about the C# language and is able to present the programming concepts and paradigms in a way that is easily understandable. The presentation is very detailed and concise which is greatly appreciated. I feel ready to implement the knowledge gained”
Students also said that this course was:
- Comprehensive Curriculum
- Direct & To-the-point
Get ready to start a journey of 20+ hours of C#, 20+ hours will make you a C# guru.
So what are you waiting for….let’s start! Who is the target audience?
- Complete beginners, no prior experience is required.
- Developers switching from other languages.
- Programmers who are not feeling confident about their programming skills.
- People who are looking for a career change.
- Students looking for a course to refresh and incredibly increase their knowledge.
- If you want to take only one course to learn everything to be a C# developer.
Created by Ahmad Mohey
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 2.97 GB