Want to learn ES6 development and TensorFlow stock market prediction modeling? Build your first web app in this course!
What you’ll learn
- Calculate the linear regression in the TensorFlow framework.
- Make an app with Python that uses data to predict the stock market.
- Build impressive models with a single variable.
- Understand where to use machine learning and how to use data.
- Navigate the PyCharm integrated development environment.
- Download all source code and files from projects.
- And much more in this epic Mammoth Interactive course!
- Modern web browser.
- PyCharm Community Edition.
- Prior coding experience is helpful. For an in-depth intro to Python, search for our “Ultimate Python Beginner Course.”
- Topics involve intermediate math, so familiarity with university-level math is helpful.
“It’s a great course for someone with little experience with programming” – Joshua, Mammoth Interactive student
Funded by a #1 Kickstarter Project by Mammoth Interactive
Python & JS Masterclass: Build TensorFlow & ES6 Projects is detailed coverage you will not get in other Python courses.
Our collaborative instructors will teach you the impressive application of machine learning in-depth and realism!
Enroll now to learn how to develop in PyCharm Community Edition 2017.
Python and JS Masterclass: Build TensorFlow and ES6 Projects
- 27 hours on-demand video!
- Learn offline via the Udemy app
- 8 Articles
- 5 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Learn about ES6 and its new features
- Apply ES6 concepts in your projects
- Use build tools like Gulp and Webpack
- Compile ES6 into ES5 using Babel
Predict the Stock Market with Automated Tasks
You will learn how to code in Python 3, calculate linear regression with TensorFlow, and make a stock market prediction app. We interweave theory with practical examples so that you learn by doing.
- Learn how to code in Python, a popular coding language used for websites like YouTube and Instagram.
- Learn TensorFlow and how to build models of linear regression.
- Build stock market prediction models for integration into apps!
Blend Theory with Hands-On Coding Projects!
You will learn how to build an impressive model with a single variable. We don’t go into daily stock market prediction.
Build Powerful Web Apps with ES6
Become a Data Scientist Today
Enroll now while on sale! Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to build data models for short-term stock market prediction!
Created by Mammoth Interactive, John Bura
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 15.72 GB