The Complete SAP Workflow Training (2020)
The only course you need to become an SAP Workflow Expert!
What you’ll learn
What is SAP Workflow
SAP Workflow Advantages
SAP Workflow Examples
How to create a basic SAP Workflow
How to built complex SAP Workflow processes
BOR – creation of Business Object Repository objects
Dialog and background tasks
Business objects, Inheritance, and delegations of them
User assignments with roles
User assignments with rules
In fact just all about SAP Workflow 🙂
Navigation the SAP GUI
No ABAP programming is needed
Willingness to learn 🙂
After completing this course you will be able to create your own complex SAP workflow from scratch. You will deal with maintenance, analysis, and debugging of existing SAP workflow processes without any problem. Shortly speaking, you will update the SAP Workflow into your profile and take your professional career to the next level.
That is the complex SAP Workflow directly rooted in my experience, it gathers all I would like to know when I started my SAP Workflow projects. Everything is shown on the live SAP System, communicated in a simple and understandable way. The course starts with an introduction of what SAP Workflow is, later creation of the simplest SAP workflow on the System.
We go through all aspects of SAP Workflow, like:
– Workflow Builder,
– dialog and background tasks,
– business objects, Inheritance, and delegations of them,
– Workflow built on classic SE24 objects,
– containers, bindings, events,
– user assignments with roles, rules, organizational structures,
– and all is presented on the newest SAP HANA system
The best part is, that I’m constantly updating it with new content.
Who this course is for:
- SAP users who want to understand what SAP workflow is
- SAP consultants who want to learn SAP Workflow
- This course is for functional and technical consultants
Size: 1.41 GB