Top 5 Free Coupons For Design Courses
Free coupons are way better than downloading paid Udemy courses with Torrent. You will automatically the latest updates for Design free Udemy courses. In these courses you will be learning how to go from basic to expert designer.
Here is a list of TOP 5 FREE COUPONS FOR DESIGN COURSES:
Corel Draw – From Straight Line To A Logo
This Course is for Beginners to became familiar with use of Corel Draw Basic Tools. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Use of Basic Tools of Corel Draw
- Became Familiar with Interface of Corel Draw
- Logo Designing in Corel Draw
- Install Corel Draw X7
Corel Draw is a Graphic Designing Software. Corel Draw has easy and simple interface to use. This tutorial is for those who want to start learning Corel Draw. In this tutorial use of basic tools of Corel Draw has been explained. The duration of this course is 40 minutes. If someone wants to became Graphic Designer this tutorial could be first step for them towards Graphic Designing.
Author(s): Zaheer Uddin
Photoshop Cc Retouching And Effects Masterclass
Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud Retouching + Photoshop Effects for Photography & More. Learn the Essentials to Advanced!
What you’ll learn
- Edit and improve portait photos professionally in Photoshop.
- Improve lighting, color, composition, and sharpness with Photoshop.
- Apply industry-standard Photoshop retouching techniques in portrait photos.
- Use Photoshop to create special effects in portrait photos.
- Convert color photos to black-and-white in an artistic manner in Photoshop.
- Stylize and add interest to portrait photos.
- Students need Adobe Photoshop (preferably Creative Cloud, although many earlier versions will have many of the tools; free trial version is fine as well).
January 2020 course updated: I added a quick video about Photoshop 2020 update on constrain proportions when resizing smart objects, photos, type layers, and shape layers.
Course updated: Select and Mask Technique added for more accurate selection of hair.
LEARN PORTRAIT PHOTO PHOTOSHOP EDITING FOR FUN OR PROFIT! Many of my university students have went on to become full-time wedding photographers or do portrait photography on the side for extra income. Learn the industry-standard portrait photo editing techniques today!
THIS IS LIKE 5 COURSES IN 1 ULTIMATE COURSE: Portrait Corrections, Portrait Retouching, RAW Retouching, Portrait Stylizing and Special Effects, and Advanced Black-and-White Conversions.
This is the course that can teach you everything you need to know to advance in portrait photography Photoshop editing, whether you’re a professional photographer looking to offer more services to clients and increase income, or a hobbyist looking to improve personal photos.
Ever wonder how portrait photographers have compelling portfolio photos? Or how magazine models look so flawless in those feature stories and covers? Or how that black-and-white photo jumps from the page with such detailed tonality and sharpness? Or how that couple’s wedding photos feature that “pop out of the frame” special effect?
In this course, I’ve included the essential techniques to succeed in portrait photography Photoshop editing, including
- Relevant color, lighting, and composition corrections
- Effective retouching techniques
- Stylistic adjustment techniques
- Improved black-and-white conversions
- Special effects and edits to offer as a bonus to your clients
These are methods you can use to improve your own photos for fun, or you can apply them to photos in your portfolio to attract more clients. Add excitement and interest to engagement photos, wedding photos, professional and executive photos, maternity photos, and all the other various categories of portrait photos.
This course will not just help you retouch photos that youre already taking for a client. It also has the potential to help you land more customers, and add more photo enhancing services to your business.
Enrollment in this course includes access to hours of follow-along lectures where students learn by doing.
Signing up for the course also includes
- Access to the discussion forums (for discussion and posting links to your portrait photos that youve been working on so fellow students and I can critique and give feedback!)
- Access to all future lectures that are added to this course (that may be a result of questions from the discussions forums) or new techniques related to portrait photography
- Discount coupons for other new courses that I launch
- Free support files to follow along in the lectures (most of the lectures feature the same photos available for download, but students are free to use their own photos of course)
- Besides over 5 hours of lectures, I also include quizzes to assess your learning, and some helpful handouts on file formats, color terminology, Photoshop keyboard shortcuts, and a portrait retouching checklist.
See my bio on this page for more of my educational and professional background.
Let’s get started learning and creating!
Author(s): Chad Neuman, Ph.D.
Master The Adobe Premiere Pro Keyboard Shortcuts
Use keyboard shortcuts in your workflow to become more productive. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- The amazing Adobe Premiere Pro GUI for Shortcuts
- Application Keys
- Panel Keys
- Keys in workspaces
- Creating custom keys
- And more…
- Must preferably have a good working knowledge of Premiere Pro
- Must preferably be a Premiere Pro user on a MacBook for this course
This course is a little bit more for the Advanced PremierePro user, however, if you are not there yet, I am sure this course would have some benefit that would help you where you are, and for where you are going.
This is a short course as we are trying to increase workflow productivity and not spend hours on learning the available keys.
If you are interested in a more Keyboard focused workflow, then this course is for you. Many commands have keyboard shortcut equivalents, so you can complete tasks with minimal use of the mouse. You can also create or edit keyboard shortcuts.
Author(s): Ruan Human
learn all the tools available for you when dealing with text in photoshop – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- work confidently with text and create beautiful and clean paragraphs and even create stylized type
- students don’t need any experience in photoshop; and even if this course doesn’t cover the basics of the software like the UI, absolute beginners still can watch it and gain a lot out of it because everything is well explained
(This is a free lite version of another course that I teach here on udemy so check it out if you like)
Photoshop isn’t the first tool for working with text but it can really surprise you because it has powerful features that will make your life easier especially if you are familiar with it and don’t want to try a different software
this course covers all the thing you need to know to start using photoshop for creating appealing text effects and well formatted paragraphs.
we will start with the different type tools and the difference between them, then we will take a look at their options and how to create and use presets, later on this course we will see more advanced topics that can be very useful especially if you like to give a personal touch for you text
Author(s): Zaoui Abdelillah