Oracle Fusion Technical – Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC/ICS) – Happy New Year
Oracle Cloud PaaS Technical – Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC/ICS)
What you’ll learn
Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
Different Inbound and Outbound Integration Use Cases
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Basics of Programming
Knowledge of Fusion ERP specially Financials (e.g. Journal, Invoice, Receipts etc.)
Knowledge in Fusion Technical such as Reports, FBDI, SOAP, REST etc.
Fundamentals of Database
What’s this course about?
Learn Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and dive deeper into it. Understand the Fundamentals of Integration, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), XML, Design and Develop different integrations, Monitor those integration, Deploy integrations from one environment to another, Document the integration and relevant details. I have also attached a deck to help you to prepare for the interview.
What do you expect end of this course?
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with all the knowledge of Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) ! And you will be ready for your next assignment! 🙂
A detailed list with the course content can be found below.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
My name is Raja Dutta and I am Fusion Cloud, PaaS and Fusion Middleware Consultant and I am passionate about helping more people to learn Fusion Cloud and PaaS Technologies. After receiving advices and suggestions, we are here at Udemy with our next course of Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and we had lot of fun in preparing this course! Hope you too will have fun learning this course!
It’s our goal to get you started with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) as soon as possible and ensure your success. I want everyone to get benefited out of this course and to us, helping others is the best way of learning. So Let’s Learn together!
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if …
.. you want to upskill with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
.. you want to pursue your career with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
.. you are an ERP Technical Consultants, Integration Developers, Programmers, Database Developers, Fresh Graduates
What’s inside the course?
- Build HelloWorld SOAP Web Service with OIC
- Build REST API with OIC
- Import Bulk Data in Fusion using Oracle ERP Cloud Adapter (FBDI Based)
- Integrate with On-Premise Systems via Connectivity Agent
- Inbound Integration with Fusion SaaS using Oracle ERP Cloud Adapter (SOAP)
- Extract Data from Fusion using BI Report with SOAP Adapter(Outbound Integration)
- Inbound Integration with Fusion SaaS using Oracle ERP Cloud Adapter (REST)
- Outbound Integration with Fusion SaaS using REST Adapter
- Lookups in OIC
- Publish & Subscribe in OIC
- Exception Handling & Logging with Notifications
- Outbound Integration with Fusion using Oracle ERP Cloud Adapter(Event Based)
- Scheduled Orchestration
- App Driven Orchestration
- Publish To OIC
- Subscribe To OIC
- Oracle ERP Cloud
- Oracle Database
Who this course is for:
- ERP Technical Consultants
- Integration Developers
- Database Developers
- Fresh Graduates
Created by Team sharpenskill.com
Last updated 10/2021
Size: 4.19 GB