Freelancing A-Z: How To Start A Successful Freelance Career
- Start a successful graphic design freelancing career
- Get their first client and, ultimately, more clients
- Avoid most common mistakes fresh freelancers make
- Set up an interactive client brief
- Design a professional logo based on the client brief
- Design a professional business card in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Design a responsive website
- Design a modern flyer
- Design a Facebook cover photo
- You will need Adobe Photoshop at least CS5
- You will need Adobe Illustrator at least CS5
- You will need Microsoft Word at least 2007
This course is continually maintained. New quiz questions were added in November 2016
“Dawid is doing a great job explaining how you can become a successful freelancer. What I liked most about this course is the balance between freelancing information and web-design information because, in reality, the best web designers are not always the most highly-paid ones. Even if you are a web designer already but you want to make additional income working from home, then this comprehensive course will show you step-by-step how to do it. Highly recommended.”
Aren’t you tired of working 9-5, answering to your boss who doesn’t always get it right…
But most of all aren’t you tired of not getting paid for doing what you really love?
Well if you are, you need a change.
This course gives you a chance to gain confidence in your skills and open your eyes to the possibilities of a graphic design freelance career.
You’ll play a role of a graphic designer who will create a complete, real-life project.
But you’ll also find answers to the most common questions that fresh graphic design freelancers have.
So if you want to learn
- What is the best way to start as a freelance graphic designer?
- How to get clients?
- And how to avoid the most common mistakes fresh freelancers make?
You will find the answers inside. Let me take you step-by-step through the whole process of creating a complete graphic design project:
We will start with a client brief: you will learn what it is, what it should contain, and how to set one up yourself using Ms. Word.
And then, based on the client brief we’ll design:
- Fantastic logo and business cards that compliment it
- Clean and professional website – you will learn how to design it for responsive web design as well
- Modern flyer – this skill is particularly useful when working for local clients
- Facebook cover photo (and you’ll be amazed how simple it is to set your own template that is always accurate)
This course will give you everything you need if you are looking for professional and easy-to-follow Illustrator and Photoshop skills that will jump-start your graphic design freelance career.
It’s a series of standalone projects: you don’t have to sit all day and watch everything: you can jump to what’s your interest for the day and don’t feel guilty that you didn’t watch the rest.
If you are taking this course, you should have some basic understanding of how to work with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- If you are thinking about starting your career as a graphic design freelancer, this course is for you
- If you are looking for specific knowledge on every step of a graphic design freelancing project, this course is for you
- If you want to learn professional Illustrator and Photoshop techniques, this course is for you
- If you are an experienced graphic design freelancer and/or Illustrator and Photoshop user, this course is NOT for you