Learn real world web development & design skills to build up a website from scratch with 7 incredibly creative projects!
What you’ll learn
- Real-world skills to build amazing projects: everything from sticky headers and responsive menus to galleries + sliders and much more!
Build up a complete, responsive website from scratch combining the 7 projects throughout the course
- Incorporate real-world web development skills with your creative mind to create stunning websites and website components
- Get introduced to modern, clean web design trends and apply them into your projects
- Learn to create beautiful, interactive animations, responsive sliders/galleries and amazing parallax effects
- Access to this extensive Web Development workshop full of practical, useful and in-demand content
- Build YOUR 7 completely new projects with the skills gained from the course
- Lifetime access: 6 hours of HD video material divided into 50+ lectures in 13 sections
- Adaptive and available instructor (24/7) to answer all of your questions ASAP
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group and a student chatroom where we discuss web development & design topics and help each student with any questions they have!
- Get my e-book “75+ Must-Use Resources for Web Developers & Designers” completely free!
- Very basic understanding of HTML & CSS (divs, classes & tags) is a plus, but not required!
- Web browser and a text editor. We set these up in the course!
- Your favorite drink and a desire to learn!
Hi there, thank you so much for showing interest in my course. Below is a complete breakdown of what you’re going to learn throughout this course. Lets start the journey.
– GENERAL OVERVIEW:
If you’re a new, or aspiring web developer/designer, or if you’re just an enthusiast, this course will get your hands dirty and prepare you for developing real life projects and building websites from scratch.
If you want to build up a responsive website from scratch that features modern components, a website that includes parallax effects, sticky headers, modern responsive menus, sliders, grid systems, CSS animations and much more, you’re on the right place. Keep on reading to find out why this course might just be the perfect course for you!
– PROJECT-BASED COURSE!
This is one of the biggest project-based courses that you’ll come across on uDemy. It combines a total of 7 creative projects – each built from scratch while I’m showcasing the complete process behind building even the smallest details. I’ll take you by your hand and we’ll build everything together. Line by line. Here’s what you’ll be developing throughout the course:
– THE 7 PROJECTS:
Let me introduce you to the 7 beloved projects:
- Interactive animated sticky header: Using plain and pure CSS3 and jQuery, you’re going to learn how to build a sticky, animated header that you’ll be able to use in ANY of your upcoming websites.
- Parallax cover page that tracks mouse movements: In this section, we’re starting with the website creation process and the first section that we’ll be building is a Parallax Cover Page that will track your mouse movements and animate accordingly!
- Responsive grid layout (gallery): Using Masonry.Js, you’ll be building the second part of our website which is a fully responsive grid system, used to showcase portfolio work or photography collages!
- Beating heart animation: Using pure CSS3 and keyframes, I’ll show you how to achieve an amazing beating heart animation done in less than 10 minutes!
- Responsive slider with navigation: Using Slick Slider, we’re going to be building a fully navigable, responsive slider. We’ll also explore the customization limits of the library and how you can create your perfect slider.
- Hidden Parallax Footer: Add a finishing touch to our website with this pure CSS3 footer, hidden deep inside the website!
- Clean, modern, responsive menu: We’re continuing the website production with making the sticky header fully responsive with a truly awesome and stylish responsive menu!
– FROM 7 PROJECTS TO A FULLY FUNCTIONAL WEBSITE
We will combine these 7 projects into a fully functional, responsive, modern website that can be used as your portfolio or product showcase website. We’re also writing custom CSS media queries to make the website responsive. Also, we’re following design trends in order to make our website look modern, clean and minimalistic.
The 7 projects are divided into 7 sections. After completing each section (or a project), you’ll be presented with an assignment that you should complete before continuing. This is very important because you’ll see how much you’ve learned, you’ll check your knowledge and see if you can apply the skills into a real-world project.
Your task will be to create something different with the skills that you’ve learned in the past section/project. As well, every assignment will contain quizes/questions/tests to brush up your learned material.
– BUILD YOUR WEBSITE WITH YOUR 7 PROJECTS
Completing the assignments means that now you have projects developed by yourself. Once you finish the course, you’ll have your seven (7), very own completed projects. This means that, besides the website that we’ll be creating together, you’ll have your very own website if you combine your 7 projects created earlier.
– HOST THE WEBSITE ONLINE AND CHECK BROWSER COMPATIBILITY
We are also hosting the website online on my server. We’ll put it online, then open it up with couple of web browsers to make sure its compatible. We’ll also open it up on plenty of Apple and Android devices to make sure everything is working smoothly.
5 MORE BONUSES WITH ENROLLING INTO THE COURSE:
- GET MY E-BOOK FOR FREE: “75+ Must Use Resources for Web Developers & Designers” is a book I’ve written especially for my students. Its supposed to be your ultimate guide when it comes to finding web resources like stock photos and videos, mockups, PSD templates, icon packs, fonts, typography, design inspiration and much more!
- ACCESS TO A FACEBOOK GROUP AND A STUDENT-ONLY CHATROOM: My students are granted access to a completely private Facebook group and a student-only chatroom where we discuss web design and development topics, share knowledge and help eachother with bugs and issues. You can also contact me personally there, as well.
- MY PERSONAL FEEDBACK ON YOUR FINISHED WEBSITE: Once you’ve completed the course and the website you developed is ready, I will be very glad to take a look at it and give you some feedback and thoughts. Feel free to message me in the student chatroom and we’ll discuss your website in detail!
- COMPLETE SUPPORT WITH BUGS/ISSUES: I will be available 24/7 for your questions and queries regarding this course. If you’re stuck, facing a problem or have a bug somewhere in your code, I’ll be glad to personally inspect your code and fix the error in a timely manner. Just post a discussion in the Q&A section and I’ll be there!
- 30-DAY FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: In case the course didn’t meet your expectations, I’m offering full 30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked. I would, however, appreciate if you give me feedback on what would you like to be improved, so I can improve myself for my upcoming courses!
What are you waiting for? Click the “ENROLL NOW” button and I can’t wait to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner web developers who want to expand their creative mind and build websites & website components/projects
- Aspiring developers who want to learn real-world skills and build in-demand website features
- Designers and developers looking for knowledge and inspiration for their next project
- A student who loves project-based courses. This course will get your hands dirty!
Created by Filip Kordanovski
Last updated 2/2018
Size: 1.36 GB