Learning Python For Data Analysis And Visualization
Learn python and how to use it to analyze, visualize, and present data. Includes tons of sample code and hours of video!
What you’ll learn
- Have an intermediate skill level in Python programming.
Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment.
Use the NumPy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Use the panda’s module with Python to create and structure data.
- Learn how to work with various data formats within python, including JSON, HTML, and MS Excel Worksheets.
- Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with python.
- Have a portfolio of various data analysis projects.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic to Intermediate Python Skills
- Have a computer (either Mac, Windows, or Linux)
- Desire to learn!
This course will give you the resources to learn python and effectively use it to analyze and visualize data! Start your career in Data Science!
You’ll get a full understanding of how to program with Python and how to use it in conjunction with scientific computing modules and libraries to analyze data.
You will also get lifetime access to over 100 example python code notebooks, new and updated videos, as well as future additions of various data analysis projects that you can use for a portfolio to show future employers!
By the end of this course you will:
– Have an understanding of how to program in Python.
– Know how to create and manipulate arrays using NumPy and Python.
– Know how to use pandas to create and analyze data sets.
– Know how to use matplotlib and seaborn libraries to create beautiful data visualization.
– Have an amazing portfolio of example python data analysis projects!
– Have an understanding of Machine Learning and SciKit Learn!
With 100+ lectures and over 20 hours of information and more than 100 example python code notebooks, you will be excellently prepared for a future in data science!
- Anyone interested in learning more about python, data science, or data visualizations.
- Anyone interested in the rapidly expanding world of data science!
Created by Jose Portilla
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 1.92 GB