The Complete Sass & SCSS Course: From Beginner to Advanced
No more cluttered CSS! Realize clean designs lightning-fast and without frustration using Sass & SCSS.
- Write professional Sass code and generate CSS code from it.
- Realize designs much faster with less frustration.
- Use variables to make designs more flexible and avoid repetitive code.
- Use mixins to reuse existing solutions and built upon them without re-inventing the wheel
- Use functions and operators to calculate flexible dimensions, colors and more.
- Import fonts and existing Sass files into new designs to reuse them.
- Use Sublime Text 3 confidently to write Sass code swiftly.
- We will cover all setup required.
- You need NO previous knowledge with Sass or Bootstrap.
- You should know basic HTML & CSS.
- You need basic computer skills to install and run applications.
Welcome To The Complete Sass & SCSS Course: From Beginner To Advanced!
⇉ Watch the promo video to see How You Can Begin Learning How To use Sass / SCSS to create more flexible designs in a shorter amount of time!
⇉ This Course is Complete! You receive over 4+ hours of video content & 30+ lectures!
⇉ Join Over 275,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled In My Udemy Courses This Year!
⇉ 7,500+ Five Star Reviews on our courses prove Students Who Enrolling Are Getting Real Results!
Then this course is for you! Click “Take This Course Now” For Instant Life-Time Access!
Updated 2016: Added 1h of brand new content on Sass Frameworks as requested by students:
- the Susy toolkit to create custom grid systems,
- the Breakpoint framework to create responsive mobile-first designs more easily,
- the Compass framework which facilitates many typical design tasks.
Power up your website design skills with Sass & SCSS — the powerful CSS preprocessor!
This course is the complete masterclass for Sass & SCSS development. It covers all you need to know about this awesome technology including:
- How to use Sass / SCSS to create more flexible designs in less time and generate CSS code from them
- How to use variables to store colors, sizes, fonts and more to avoid repetition and make your designs more flexible and reusable
- How to perform calculations right inside your Sass & SCSS code to create responsive and flexible layouts
- How to use mixins and imports to reuse your existing designs and finish new projects in no time
- How to use inheritance in Sass to avoid duplicating code and the nasty bugs that come with it
- How you can use Sass to write scaleable CSS code even for big projects
You will also learn how to use Sublime Text 3, one of the most popular lightweight text editors out there, confidently and write your code with lightning speed.
During the course, you will create useful code snippets in Sass that you can use in future projects to double your development speed — and you will have all the tools you need to create more such snippets to enhance your productivity even further and make clients happy!
You can test what you learned in several quizzes and by coding along while we create a library of powerful code snippets.
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards Mastering Sass & SCSS!
When we learn something new, I add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to message us directly and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!
What I can’t do in this Course..
I can’t guarantee your success – this course does take work on your part. But You Can Do It!
I am also not responsible for your actions. You are responsible for 100% of the decisions and actions you make while using this course.
This course will not remain this price forever! It’s time to take action!
Click the “take this course” button at the top right now!
…every hour you delay is costing you money…
See you in the course!
Joe Parys & Peter Sommerhoff
- You want to skyrocket your productivity when writing CSS code.
- You want to keep up with current web design trends.
- You want to write scaleable CSS code.
- You want to avoid cluttering your code with repetitive selectors.
- You want to make your designs much more flexible and easily create different variants of your beautiful designs.
- You don’t want to start from scratch in every project but have a flexible way to reuse existing designs to finish projects fast.
- You want to build upon your Bootstrap knowledge and complement it with Sass to finish beautiful designs more effectively.
Created by Joe Parys, Peter Sommerhoff, Joe Parys Academy
Last updated 5/2016
Size: 1.16 GB